Secure Password Tips
- Include combination of capital and lowercase letters, with punctuation marks and numbers.
- Change the password on regular basis.
- Avoid password that contains personal information (name, birth place, etc.) or dictionary words
- Avoid using repeating characters (aaaaaa), keyboard patterns (asdfgh) or sequential numbers (123456)
- Do not tell your password to anyone
Safety and Security Tips
Buyer Tip: Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8-15 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "PASSWORD" and "Password" are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalization you use.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 8-15 characters.
- It's best to avoid passwords that are easy to guess, such as "secret," "password," or "letmein." We also suggest that you avoid using your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that is easily obtained.
- Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "rivers2!%" is a much stronger password than "rivers."
- Guard your password carefully. Remember, anyone who knows your password may access your account.
Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- CPHBOOKS.IN will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their CPHBOOKS.IN password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order through shopping cart on CPHBOOKS.IN. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to CPHBOOKS.IN and then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to CPHBOOKS.IN for investigation.
- Buyers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by CPHBOOKS.IN.
- If you receive a suspected spoofed CPHBOOKS.IN e-mail, or discover a fake CPHBOOKS.IN Web site, please report the incident to CPHBOOKS.IN.